The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Tuesday 25 April 2017

A change of name and an update

I haven't changed the url (yet) but you might have noticed the name of the blog has changed, to be in line with my instagram account.

This is because I'm no longer doing Slimming World. I did a vlog and this is the video which explains it a bit more.



Basically I'm currently over half way through the Pure Loser course at my local PureGym (more on that when I'm done) and am tracking food on myfitnesspal along with trying to meet certain goals every day, relating to protein intake, steps and water intake.

Although I'm not following SW anymore, I do still cook a lot of food that is/would be SW friendly, so when I publish recipes, I'll continue to denote if there are syns in them, if that is helpful for anyone who is does follow the plan.

I also want to stress that I didn't quit it because it's a bad diet! It's actually a good plan and it works for a lot of people. Just not for me; I'm having more consistent losses now than I was on SW and so for now I'm sticking with what I'm doing. Never say never, I might go back to SW one day but not for the foreseeable future.

So how is everyone getting along?

In the last 3 weeks I've lost almost 3 kg or about 6 lbs, I'm pretty happy with that! And I've been going out for walks and getting my step count up, which I have been loving. I've rejoined the gym and was doing well until I got tonsillitis 2 weeks ago which knocked me on my arse and I'm still not totally recovered. But I'm still doing well with food.

Eating more protein has been brilliant for me; I find myself not wanting to snack anywhere near as much as before and thinking way more about what I'm eating/making better food choices, even at the weekend which is always the danger zone for me.

So anyway, that's it for now. I'm going to try and get into vlogging and blogging more regularly so please follow me on youtube HERE and my instagram is @vegansaladdodger.

Laters
Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment