The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Friday 9 December 2016

A loss - woohoo!

YAY! 3.5 lbs off last night, so excited. I am not under any illusions that that'll continue next week as I'm away for the weekend, but I'm hoping I can manage a maintain before the craziness of Christmas starts next weekend!

Also, I came home from group and we ordered pizza! Which I'm regretting today because my acid reflux is now getting its revenge. But it was good at the time.

Fought every urge in me today to have the lovely, soft, white, uncut bread we have in the kitchen for breakfast and had some SW friendly porridge instead.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Sal
xXx

1 comment:

  1. Argh!! Bread resistance is such a nightmare! Good on you for going for the porridge instead. Well done on the 3.5 pound loss, amazing!

    ReplyDelete