The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Update

So on Thursday I was expecting a gain, hoping for a maintain (heavy weekend, I blame the booze!) and my result was.....

2.5 lbs off! Shocked isn't the word! I actually thought the lovely lady who weighed me wrote down 1.5, which I was still super happy about but my consultant announced 2.5 to the group and when I checked she was right. So YAY! I am now 2.5lbs away from my stone (although after another weekend of crap, I'm probably going to gain this week!).

So if anyone is reading this, help! How do you stay on track at the weekend, especially when you have plans? Any tips appreciated?

I now have something in my diary for every weekend until Christmas and I need to order my wedding dress in February at the latest, so I don't want to take huge backwards steps!

Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment