The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Update

Arrgghhh I totally forgot to update!

So after my last gain I managed to lose 5lbs the following week! So pleased. But then last week I put 2 on again after I couldn't manage to keep my head in the game.

I don't think I'm on a for a loss this week either, after the weekend I had. Trying desperately to pull back something though.

I feel frustrated! I have been hovering around the same 2 or 3 lbs for months now and the weekends keep doing me in. This weekend won't be any better either as it's my fiance's birthday. It's one meal out, so I'm hoping I can control it a bit.

Tomorrow I'm going wedding dress shopping for the first time. Which is exciting but I wanted to have lost 2 stone before I even started to look and at the moment the first stone still feels like miles away.

So I need a kick up the bum to stay on track. Hopefully a maintain this week (if I can pull that off) will help focus me and keep me on track.

Cross your fingers on Thursday for me! :)

Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment