The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Food Diary - 28.11.16

I gained again last week (1 lb) and I'm not sure I'll make it to weigh-in this week (work thing!). At this point I think I'm trying to do damage limitation more than actually lose, because of the festive period. I seem to have something in the diary every week.

Anyway, as I mentioned before, I think I'm going to start posting regular food diaries, I won't post every day this week because I am going for no syns, besides my morning yogurt, to combat the weekend!! So they'll be pretty boring and very similar!

So here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast
Half a tub of Alpro Go On plain (1*)
Defrosted frozen cherries
A Banana
200ml of Alpro hazelnut milk in my latte (half HEA)

Lunch
Split pea soup

Snack
The last of my candy floss grapes!

Dinner
Slimming World chips
Quorn fillet
Sauce made with finely chopped speedy veg (tomatoes, onion, courgette, peppers) and a bit of paprika, dried sage and veg stock.

HEA
200ml Hazelnut Milk
No more than 300ml light soymilk in tea throughout the day

HEB
1 Alpen Light Jaffa Cake bar (I forgot to eat the second one!!)

Syns
1

* it's 1.5 syns for the whole tub so I rounded up!

Sal
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment