The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Monday 21 November 2016

A gain again :(

So I gained 1.5lbs on Thursday. So annoying, I seem to be yoyoing every week! up down up down up down.

I had a bit of a heavy weekend again but I'm going to just eat minimal syns this week in the hope I can pull it back. UGH.

I know after Christmas I can be more focused but I still don't want to have a big gain before then.

I think I am going to film / photograph some food diaries this week and share them, hopefully this will inspire me to cook and eat some good stuff.

I have also planned meals for the week on my meal planning pad!

How's everyone else doing? Is the run up to Chrimbo affecting you at all / yet?

Sal xXx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for creating this blog. I'm a vegan who used to be an Omnivore when I did slimming world. It worked but I stopped attending after weight yo-yoing.
    Please don't let that put you off as I ended up weighing even more.
    your blog is showing me that its doable. Thanks again and good luck.

    PS: yes Christmas is a stressful period for all sorts of reasons, but I think I really need to eat well to help me cope mentally let alone physically with the dark months.

    ReplyDelete