The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Friday 30 September 2016

Weigh-In Update

I gained 0.5 lb last night.

I'm ok with that. In fact I'm pretty happy about it! Considering the weekend of booze and desserts and Zizzi's that i had :)

Back on plan now and I'm aiming to lose 1.5 lbs next week.

I'm still on track for my first mini goal (as per THIS POST). I've got 4 lbs to lose in 6 weeks, so totally doable if I knuckle down.

One thing that should help this, is that I'm doing Sober October! Indulging in too much prosecco always ends up with me eating like crap, so cutting it out for a while should help.


Is anyone else doing Sober October? If you sign up then you can get your friends to sponsor you and raise some dosh for Macmillan Cancer Support, which is a great cause. You can sign up here: https://www.gosober.org.uk/


If you're not up for doing it yourself but want to donate, you can sponsor me via the button on my sidebar to the right, even if it's just a £ or 2.

Have an awesome weekend everyone.
Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment