The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Friday 23 September 2016

Weigh-in and some exciting new vegan stuffs!

First things first, last week was awful and I ended up having a bit of a heavy weekend because of it. Plus it was star week (HATE that term!) so I was expecting a gain. I did 3 sp/no syn days to try and claw back a maintain and was actually down half a lb, so YAY.

Onto the good stuff.

It seems like every day I'm reading about some exciting new vegan item being released, which is awesome.

This week I found one of the new Quorn offerings; the breaded fillets. I worked these out on the syn calc as 3 each, as they're not on syns online yet. That sounds about right to me, as they're bigger than the burgers which are 2 each.
Pic from Quorn's website

I thought they were good. Ignore my terrible photo but this is them cooked. I had it with mushies and mashed potatoes. After 3 sp days, it was frigging GREAT to have some taters. I dunno how anyone does a low carb / no carb diet. That to me would be hell. haha

How did you get on this week?

I also picked up the new Alpro ice cream, but haven't tried that yet. Watch this space....

Have an awesome weekend.
Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment