The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Friday 16 September 2016

Weigh in and new Linda McCartney vegan items (syns)

This week has not been a good one, my beautiful cat passed away on Wednesday and I am devastated. Somehow though, I managed to stay on plan, when in the past I'd have run straight for the chocolate / wine!

Anyway, at weigh-in last night (I didn't stay for the meeting for once) I was down 1.5 lbs. Making a total of 10 lbs in 6 weigh ins.

So I am confident that I'll get to my 1 stone by my fiance's birthday, which was my first mini-goal, as per my last post.

On another note, there's been some new offerings from Linda McCartney out recently, I found these in Morrisons. (Not my pictures, taken from the LM site.)




I work the syns out (using the SW syn calculator) as 2.5 per 100g of the chicken (or 6.5 for the whole bag and 3 syns per 100g of the duck (or 8.5 for the whole bag). But I don't have official SW confirmation of that yet (will update here when it's confirmed). I should note that worked out the syns per 100g, someone on the vegan slimming world facebook group worked out the syns for the whole bag.

Also they have brought out some new sausages that are vegan, Chorizo & Red Pepper flavour which look to be 0.5 syns each and also a Beef Burrito mix, which someone worked out as 4.5 syns for half the bag or 200g.

Has anyone tried any of the new items yet? I have no idea what to do with the chicken and duck, so they're still sat in my freezer haha.

Have an awesome weekend.

Sal xXx

3 comments:

  1. How do you know the chorizo and red pepper sausages are 1/2 syn each? My sw consultant said to use the sw syn calculator as they aren't listed on the database and it shows as 3.5 syns each but 1/2 syn sounds more realistic to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was discussed in one of the vegan sw Facebook groups.

      Delete
  2. They're very tasty I had them yesterday with homemade baked beans. V nice

    ReplyDelete