The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Thursday 1 September 2016

Ice Lollies!

OK so I know it's now September which means technically Summer is about done... but hopefully we'll have a bit of warm weather still. Also, I like ice cream all year round so maybe someone will find this useful. Here are some syn values for some awesome vegan lollies.

Not my pics by the way... they're taken from google.


Fruit Pastille Lolly - 2.5 syns



Coconut Collaborative Coco Nutters - 5 syns




Smooze Simply Coconut - 5.5 syns


Smooze Mango, Guava or Pineapple - 3.5 syns
I think the packaging may have changed since this pic!


Valsoia Ice Cream Sandwiches - 5.5 syns

Swedish Glace Strawberry Dessert - 6 syns

Tesco Free From Toffee and Vanilla Cones - 7.5 syns

Tesco Free From Strawberry Cones - 10.5 syns

Tesco Goodness Rocket Lollies - 8.5 syns
There's other rocket lollies too but calories/syns do vary!


Waitrose LoveLife Calorie Controlled Mango & Raspberry Fruit Sorbet Lollies - 2.5 syns

Del Monte Mango Smoothie Ice Lollies - 5 syns

R Whites Lemonade Ice Lollies - 3 Syns

Calippo Orange (105ml) - 5 syns


I will be adding to this list as and when I grocery shop / find more options :)


What's your favourite ice lolly / ice cream? Let me know so I can add it on.

Sal xXx


1 comment: