The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Monday 12 September 2016

Belated Weigh-In / Update

Thursday night I was down 1 lb, making a total of 8.5 lbs lost, by my 5th weigh in.

I don't have any plans for the next week or two, so I have no excuse for not losing at both of my next weigh-ins.

So I decided to set myself some mini goals, to see if it will keep me on track.

1 - I have a skirt that has never fitted me; I want to fit in that by December.

2 - I want to get my 1 stone award by my fiance's birthday in November.

3 - I want to get my club 10 award by Christmas (that's 13 lbs in 15 weeks, totally doable!)

What are your current goals / mini goals?

Have an awesome week everyone
Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment