The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Thursday 18 August 2016

About me...

Hello there to anyone reading this.

I decided to start this blog as there are not a great deal of resources out there for those of us who follow Slimming World as a vegan.

So about me: My name is Sal and I started SW in March 2015 and lost around a stone. Then fell off the wagon, went back on, fell off..... you get the drill! Anyway, I put that stone back on with interest and so now I'm back at group and with only just over a year til my wedding, I'm more determined than ever to get healthier.

Some of you may know my other blog, but I wanted to keep this separate from that one, because that is not what my other blog is about.

So anyway, welcome to my blog. I'm planning on posting recipes, food diaries, meal ideas, syns of vegan stuff.... you get the gist. I'm hoping that this blog is useful and also that it aids as a useful tool to help me stay on track with my weight loss.

I'd love to chat with you soon so don't be shy about leaving comments or talking to me on twitter or instagram (links over there >>>).

Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment